Paul S. Warshowsky
Email: click here to contact
- 1977, Maryland
- 1979, District of Columbia and U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- 1983, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- American University – Washington, D.C., J.D.
Memberships and associations
- Howard County Bar Association (Former Chairman)
- Maryland State Bar Association (Member, Section on Family and Juvenile Law)
Paul S. Warshowsky has practiced law in Maryland for more than 30 years. He co-authored “Family Law Primer,” through the Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers, 1987. He is a court-appointed Guardian ad Litem, a child’s advocate in court. He has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a testament to his professionalism and ethics.